THERA- Trainer balo 524
Speaking about variability, the THERA- Trainer balo is unbeatable. It allows to secure feet, legs and pelvis individually according to therapy aim and patient in almost every position. That is why THERA- trainer balo is perfectly suitable for patients with high requirements.
This is a professional standing and balancing exerciser for high level dependency users. THERA- Trainer balo 524 includes transport castors, tread extensions, forefoot- and heel quick securing system,balance- unit, knee and pelvic support, handrails,table includes stomach cushions, electric lift, patient belt with bottom enlarged and leg straps,control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch function, mobile holder and software package.
- Stable metal base frame unit with 30 x 50 mm rectangular pipe
- Four lockable leading pulleys with diameter = 75 mm
- Eco- friendly powder coating in blue
- Stable metal tread with a wear- resistance non- slip rubber mat
- Additional tread unit which can be fixed to the base unit without tools
- Especially for users that want to exercise in step position.
- Includes holes for variable fixing of the foot
- Forefoot can be secured with Velcro’s
- Heels can be secured with foamed shell
- Both the Velcro’s and foamed shell can be placed on the tread variable without the help of the tools.
Standing/ Balance Unit
- For users with 150 – 200 cm height and maximum 140 kilos body weight
- Spring resistance can be adjusted in steps without help of any tools
- Releasing/ blocking the balance function with help of two release levers
- For safe lateral guiding and securing of the knees
- Adjustable in height, abduction and horizontal distance without tools
- Demounted together/ individually – Soft padded in order to avoid pressure marks
- Easily washable and Sanitazable
- For knees with a width up to 120 mm
Pelvic Securing System
- Pelvic support set for securing lateral and backward support of the pelvis
- Adjustable in heights.
- Pelvic support can be easily swung away for ” easy” entry of the user
- Pelvis widths up to ca. 220 – 440 mm
- Patient belts with bottom enlarged and leg strap size “L”.
Hands/ Arm Securing
- Handrails made of stainless steel, individually adjustable in height for right and left side
- As a support during transfer into the exerciser and for additional safety of the user
- Table 445 x 720 mm with long vertical pipe
- Table board made of laminated wood with extremely resistance finishing and cushioned body cut out
- Height adjustment supported by the gas springs
- Right and Left side can individually be adjusted in height
- Easily washable and sanitizable
- Adaption to the stomach girth in horizontal steps of 43 mm with help of tools.
- For easy and comfortable lift/ lifting of high level dependency/heavy weight users.
- Operations of the lift with help of the remote control
- Lift can be adjusted in height and removed completely without tools.
- With power connection 230 V
- Includes safety-stop-switch
- All connections of the lift are pluggable.
Control and Display Unit/ Software
- Control and display unit with 23″ colour screen includes touch- function
- For places that wants to offer group therapy
- All-in-one-PC with 23″ colour screen incl. touch- function
- Screen size ca. 280 x 480 mm
- Mobile holder for control and display unit.
- Stable metal base with lockable transport castors (Diameter = 100 mm)
- Adjustable in height, inclination, and distance and pivotal around the axis
- Storage space for keyboard.
- Cup Holder – Comfortable quick-start with two buttons
- Depending on the therapy aim, different therapy sessions can be chosen
- For each therapy sessions up to five parameters can be adapted quickly and easily
- Professional user can adapt pre-configured modules to own therapy sessions.
- The sensor transmits with help of a USB- cable position data from the exerciser to thecontrol and display unit
- USB interface for easy software update
- Easy control logic with Start/Stop function
- Biofeedback “Collect” –The user can collect bone with a dog on the screen by active movement of the pelvis and the trunk
- Biofeedback “Line” -The user can collect vegetables on the screen by active movements of the pelvisand the trunk
- Biofeedback ” Ping- Pong” – The user can move a tennis racket vertically or horizontally by active movementof the pelvis and trunk in order to hit a ball on the screen
- Biofeedback “Position”- The ability of movement of the user can be visualized on a bar by the activemovement of the pelvis and trunk in the frontal and sagittal level.
Safety and Quality
- CE-Declaration of Conformity according to 93/42/EWG
- Certified quality management system according to DIN EN 13485
- Electromagnetic Compatibility according to DIN EN 60601-1
- Intensive in-process inspections and final examinations incl. electrical safety test.